Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

GREENCASTLE: Joyful Arts Painting Class – Wednesday Afternoon Art Theory

March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

LOGO

Beginner’s welcome!
Class Tuition: $125 for the month.

Wednesday_ArtJoin me for Wonderful Wednesdays at Joyful Arts Studio! This class is designed for students with a desire to explore their creativity. You can learn to paint or draw, or perhaps to learn more about color theory. You will also be taught design composition and the use of value. Have you always wished you could draw or paint? Here is the perfect opportunity for you to learn. You need no previous experience or talent to join this class.

You need two things to become an artist; desire, which is 85% of it and the other 15% is a good teacher. Every student will be guided from their current level of knowledge. Students choose which media they wish to work in, whether it is pencil drawing, or painting in watercolor, acrylic or oils.

Every student will work on their individual paintings and receive one-on-one guidance. This class is open to all levels, even if you have never held a brush.

You will need your own supplies.

You will receive guidance on using your artistic license, design composition, drawing, color scheme value control and overall art theory.

Class size is limited to enable individualized instructor guidance.

Terrific Thursdays afternoon and evening classes are now FULL.

SAVE THESE DATES:
March 22nd – 29th – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Details

Date:
March 22
Time:
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Tags:
, , , , , ,
Website:
http://www.joyfulartstudio.com

Organizer

Joyful Arts Studio
Phone:
717.658.2177
Website:
www.joyfulartstudio.com

Venue

Joyful Arts Studio
21 East Baltimore Street
Greencastle, PA 17225 United States
+ Google Map
Phone:
717.658.2177
Website:
www.joyfulartstudio.com