Time flies! The final CTA renewal date is quickly nearing the 12/31/2019 deadline to renew your Franklin County CTA certification. If you took the Certification in 2018, the visitors bureau hopes that you will choose to continue to serve as a Franklin County CTA for 2020. CTAs will be contacted via email and by phone over the next few weeks before the 10/31/2019 deadline. We are here to help you through this process!
Why Should You Renew? Top 4 Reasons:
- Keep receiving invitations to Franklin County CTA-exclusive events and mixers and discounts!
- Keep in the know: continue learning and building on the Franklin County knowledge you already have.
- Continue to be a part of over 20,000 CTAs worldwide (and over 150 Franklin County CTAs!) who work together to enhance the visitor experience, make people feel welcome, and give back to their city everyday.
- Continue to meet new people in Franklin County, make friends in the community, and discover new volunteer opportunities.
2 Easy Steps To Renew:
- Add your 50 CTA points at www.ctanetowrk.com. Need your login and password – email Doug Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your $25 renewal fee (payable by check or cash). To pay by credit card, you can call us at 717-552-2977. Checks can be made out to “FCVB” and mailed to 15 S. Main St., Chambersburg, PA 17201. You can also come by The 11/30 Visitors Center to pay.