11/30 Photo Contest
Calling all picture takers!
Get out your cameras! Be a tourist in your own town!
FCVB needs your best photos to showcase the beauty and appeal of Chambersburg, Greencastle, Mercersburg, Shippensburg, Waynesboro and the areas in between. Photos can be indoors or out, a favorite meal, an event, a landmark, a historic site, blossoming trees, fresh food, a veteran memorial, a sunrise or a sunset…just showcase what you love about Franklin County!
WINNER: Will receive $250 and be selected for the 2021-2022 Franklin County Visitors Guide cover.
• Photos will be selected for the cover of the Franklin Fresh Food and Dining guide and the Military Trails of History booklet. Each photo selected will receive $100.
• Five runner-up prizes of $50 will also be awarded.
1. Anyone can enter; all photos must be taken of Franklin County and Shippensburg.
2. Photos must be original work of the individual submitting the image.
3. Each submission MUST be a digital file and a print photo on photo-quality stock in 8”x10”or 8.5”×11”. Each submission must have a completed entry form and release form to be eligible, and all digital files must contain the last name of the photographer.
Download ENTRY FORM: Entry Form PDF 2021 Photo Contest. Up to 20 photos may be entered. Email jpollard@ explorefranklincountypa.com with subject PHOTO CONTEST to receive Dropbox link for uploading digital files. Or submit digital images on USB stick or DVD via mail or in-person to: Franklin County Visitors Bureau, 15 South Main Street Chambersburg PA 17201
(Flash-drives will be returned if a self-addressed envelope is included in the submission.) By entering the contest, you are agreeing to provide the Franklin County Visitors Bureau with indefinite and infinite use of the image/photo.
4. Entrants of the Contest agree to the contest rules and accept selections as final.
5. Photos must be received no later than May 7th, 2021 to be eligible for the contest.