Downtown Chambersburg Inc., TBC Brewing Company and The Barrel House invites the public to join them on Friday, July 16th at our Private Stock Single-Barrel Bourbon Release and Tasting Event, hosted by our special guest, Taylor Bostock – Master Blender at Wigle Whiskey!
And now for the details…
What: TBC Brewing Company/The Barrel House’s Official Release and Guided Tasting of our Private Stock Single-Barrel Bourbons crafted by Wigle Whiskey in Pittsburgh, PA. Named in honor of the Burning of Chambersburg, these bourbons are available exclusively from TBC at The Barrel House! Our Burning Barrel is a four-year straight bourbon whiskey barreled in Kelvin Cooperage oak barrels and bottled at 92 proof, and our Smoking Embers is a 2.75-year Wapsie straight bourbon whiskey made with locally-grown Wapsie corn, barreled in Kelvin Cooperage oak barrels and bottled at 92 proof.
When: Friday, July 16th. Doors open at 6 PM with Tasting starting at 7 PM
Cost: $50 + $3 processing fee
Event Ticket Includes:
– Drink ticket for one “welcome” Wigle bourbon slush
– Whiskey education and guided bourbon tasting with Taylor Bostock- Master Blender at Wigle Whiskey
– Food pairings with select meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts and other bite-sized morsels
– A special gift from TBC and The Barrel House- a Rocky Patel Barrel Aged Toro Cigar to enjoy while mingling in the courtyard or to take home! Don’t forget your cigar cutter!
– Drink ticket for one neat, rocks or mixed drink pour after the tasting is completed
– Early access to the new line of Barrel House Bourbon soaps from Bawauna Bath + Body
– Additional beverages may be also purchased from the brewery from 6-7 and 830-10
Space is limited, so get your tickets today. For ticket purchase, please go here.