A Cappella & Unplugged 2023
Bring YOUR talent to Franklin County!
- Start your journey to $500; perform at one of the open mics. Up to 20 acts will be chosen for ROUND 1.
- Judges will pick the top six acts to move onto the FINAL ROUND, held June 3rd at the Capitol Theatre in Chambersburg.
- During Round 1, audience will also vote for their favorite performer to win a $100 prize. People’s Choice winner also moves onto the FINAL ROUND
- FINALS are held at 11/30 Visitors Center at 7 PM on July 15. The 2023 winner of A Cappella & Unplugged is voted on by the audience and the winner receives $500. The performance is held before 1864 Ransoming, Burning & REBIRTH of Chambersburg!
If you have any questions/concerns, contact A Cappella Unplugged MC, Evan Crider, at 717-552-2977 ext. 104 or via email at:
Acapella & Unplugged Open Mic
Join us on Thursday, February 23rd at 7pm
@ Lake House Distilling Co.
218 W 5th St, Waynesboro
- 2 song limit OR 8 minute set per act
- Instruments must be UNPLUGGED (No electronics)
- Content & material must be friendly to all audiences
- Individuals must perform as one act (May not perform in multiple acts)
- Be respectful and attentive to all acts
FREE TO ATTEND!!!
Upcoming Open Mics:
March 30th – Liquid Art Brew Co. – 140 N 3rd St, Chambersburg – 6:30 PM
April date pending 29 or 30th – One North Main Coffee and Baked Goods in Mercersburg – TIME TBD
May 5th – Franklin County 11/30 Visitors Center – 15 S Main St. Chambersburg – 6:30 PM
BRING YOUR TALENT!