As everyone is adjusting to sticking closer to home, Joyful Arts is keeping creativity thriving with online art experiences. It is a great way to reduce stress, connect with others, and bring little more joy to your day. The classes include activities for all ages and levels of experience. Upcoming are:
- ONLINE Doodling & Coloring is set for Wednesday, April 29, @ 2 PM and 7 PM.
- KIDS Online Storytelling with Art is set for Tuesday, May 5, @ 1:30 PM.
- Online Tuesday Evenings with Watercolors is set for Tuesday, May 5, @ 6 PM-8 PM.
- Online Doodling and Coloring is set for Wednesday, May 6, @ 6:30 PM
- Online Mama Songbird and Babies is set for Friday, May 8, @ 1 PM and 6 PM.
- Online—for all ages—Fluid Acrylic Pouring is set for Saturday, May 9, at 10:30 AM.
- Online Cherish the Moment is set for Saturday, May 9, @ 2 PM.
- KIDS Online Storytelling with Art is set for Tuesday, May 12, @ 1:30 PM.
For a complete schedule of classes at Joyful Arts, visit www.joyfulartstudio.com/