Franklin County Festival of Trees
November 20 – December 3
Benefits Cumberland Valley Breast Care Alliance
Franklin County Visitors Bureau (FCVB) is excited to bring holiday cheer at the 3rd annual 2021 Festival of Trees, held in the Franklin County 11/30 Visitors Center–the former 1865 National Bank of Chambersburg on the square. The festival opens at 4 PM on November 20. Come see beautifully decorated trees and wreaths. Enjoy a holiday train display, courtesy of Cumberland Valley Model Railroad Club, in the lobby of the visitors center, and family fun in downtown Chambersburg.
Visitors can vote for their favorite tree or wreath as well as participate in the silent auction to take home a tree or wreath. Funds raised will support Cumberland Valley Breast Care Alliance.
Admission to Festival of Trees is free. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Exhibit is not open on Friday, November 26. Weekend hours are:
- Saturday, November 20 – 4 PM – 8 PM
- Sunday, November 21 – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Small Business Saturday, November 27 – 9 AM -3 PM
- Sunday, November 28 – 11:30 Am -1:30 PM
- Friday, December 3 (Winners announced.) – 8 AM – 8 PM
Trees and wreaths are being decorated by local organizations. Visitors may vote for their favorite tree or wreath by purchasing four ballots for $1. Silent auction bids can be placed in person, via phone at 866-646-8060 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Silent auction amounts will be displayed in the Visitors Center and online. Current bid amounts will be updated online daily at explorefranklincountypa.com. Final votes for favorites and final bids for the silent auction will close at 7 PM on December 3 with winners being announced the same night.
The Franklin County Visitors Bureau invites all to explore history, arts and architecture, recreation, natural beauty, fresh foods and the warm hospitality of communities like Chambersburg, Greencastle, Mercersburg, Shippensburg, and Waynesboro. Franklin County PA is located just north of the Mason Dixon Line and is an easy drive to Washington DC, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh. Plan a visit at ExploreFranklinCountyPA.com, contacting 866.646.8060, or stopping by the Franklin County 11/30 Visitors Center on the square in downtown Chambersburg.
We hope to see you!
Visit Vote Bid
Festival of Trees
Events & Activities
- 4:30 PM – Christmas Story Time for Families – John Shindledecker, Storyteller
- 5:30 PM – Christmas Songs with Evan Crider and John Shindledecker
Small Business Saturday – November 27
- Booksigning of Black Clover by C. Lee Ryder
November 21 – December 3
- Christmas Ornament – Make A Button Wreath
- Letter writing to Santa
- Wreath Coloring Contest
- Christmas Trivia Contest at 6 PM – winner receives $100
- Announce Winners of the Wreath Coloring Contest – Winner receives $50
- Announce Festival of Tree Winners @ 8 PM