Want an easy and local way to enjoy a day of art? Mark your calendar because on Saturday, December 3, and Sunday, December 4, 11 AM to 3 PM. Eleven artists will be showing and selling their work in Penn National at six different home studio locations. Participating artists are, Jean Frey, Linda Gottfried, Steve Jaczun, Jack Kier, Carol Labashosky, and Pierre Mion (represented by his wife, Sandra). Guest artists at various locations include: Cindy Baker, Janette Koons, Felicity Sidwell, Mary Grassell and Deb Slocum.
Here’s what to expect:
• Meet the artists, learn about their process and experience their individual studios.
• Spend as much time as you like in each studio, and enjoy a day of original artwork created by local artists.
• Explore artists’ studios in any order, and keep track so you see all the participating artists in Penn National.
• Light refreshments are provided at some studios(depending on space).
• Not all artists accept credit cards, so be prepared to pay with cash or check.
• Studios are in the artist’s home and are not usually open to the public. Most studios are not handicapped accessible.
• Restroom facilities will be made available at the PennNational Club House
• Look for the Artists Studio Tour signs. Maps for the Artists Studio Tour at Penn National will be available atthe Penn National Club House starting November 15. Or, email here for a copy.